By buying this product, you agree to our Terms and Conditions. After you buy, go check your email for the download link.
- This is raw footage of a blank surface filmed with a vintage super 8 Sankyo camera
- The film used was kodak Vision 3 – 200T
- Some portion of the clip was scanned at 18fps and some of it at 24fps. Those two speeds were the actual standards in the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s. Maybe you will notice the change of the speed, maybe you wont. When speed changes, there could be some variations in light and color due to scan configuration. In some projects, you may want to use these variations, but in other cases, you may want to cut a portion of the clip so it becomes a loopable filter. In both situations, it’s all good.
- Scanned with a real time HD telecine transfer system
- Digital file is Apple ProRes 422 – 1080P – 24fps
- Size: 1.19GB
- Duration: 00:53