Terms and conditions
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSING INFORMATION
The Contents (“Contents”) including, video files, audio files, help files and data files contained within the Effectfilmlab.com website (“Website”) are proprietary and copyrighted. This copyright is protected under Canadian and International copyright law. Dach production through Effectfilmlab own and reserve all rights, except for those specifically granted by the license agreement below.
This is a non-exclusive, non-transferable license agreement between the user (“You”) and Dach production through Effect film lab. Please read this agreement carefully before using the product. By using any part of the Contents, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- The Contents may only be used on only 1 computer at any one time.
- The Contents may be used, changed, and incorporated in your work. You may not sell, redistribute, incorporate in a product or give away the contents of this collection. You must accept the Contents “as is” with no express or implied warranty.
- The Contents may not be used with or within a production involving promotion or exploitation of illegal affairs.
- The Contents may not be transferred to any third parties through networked computers.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Dach production and Effect film lab and all of its officers, directors, employees and agents (“Those Indemnified”) for any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred directly or indirectly by Those Indemnified in connection with the use of the Data for any unlawful, unauthorized or prohibited purpose.
- You may not sell, sublicense, loan, give, or transfer any part of the contents to a third-party, or allow the Contents to be accessed by individuals that are not willing to comply with this agreement.
- The Contents are royalty free and may be published, broadcasted and distributed in computer graphics and movies for personnal or commercial purpose.
- You may not incorporate the contents in any video game, application or software.
- Selling the images in Second Life is not allowed (not even when you modify the images).
This License shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Québec in Canada, without regards to conflict of laws provisions thereto. The parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of, and venue and situs in The Province of Québec.
Feel free to email any questions regarding this license or any other questions about effectfilmlab to email@example.com
Correspondence can be in English or French.